Last updated 1 year ago
The secret to becoming a successful business person is to make sure you have all of the necessary accessories. Just as a writer can’t reach their full potential without a pen and paper, a business person can’t be successful without a few key items. Therefore, check out the four must-haves for highly successful business people below.
1. A tailored suit: A highly successful business person cannot be caught without a suit when presenting him or herself in the world of business. A suit is a symbol of professionalism. Whether you’re stepping out of a car provided by a town car service or into the doors of a big meeting, no business professional should be caught without a tailored suit.
2. A Smartphone: The business world is often a hectic place, but to be successful, you have to keep up. Therefore, a business person should have a compact organizational tool that allows him or her to stay on top of their meetings and other business obligations. By using a Tablet or smart phone application, you will be able to keep track of your chaotic schedule. Moreover, consider a program or device that allows you to write notes about clients, topics to address in your next meeting, and other reminders.
3. Travel Equipment: You never know when you’ll have to jet-set to meet up with a potential or existing client. For that reason, it is wise to keep travel equipment handy at all times. For example, keep a packed suit case in your car or at home. Also, keep a toiletry tote and spare set of dress shoes on hand to reduce packing time or to freshen up before a sudden meeting.
4. Access to a limousine or town car service: In order to appear professional, maintain access to a limousine or town car service. A limousine service grants you access to a luxurious vehicle, making you seem powerful and dependable, while simultaneously saving you money. Instead of investing hard-earned cash into an expensive vehicle you will only use on occasion, call a town car or limousine service.
For the best limousine and town car rentals in New York, count on the Limousine Service of Westchester. We offer you quality service at an affordable price. Give us a call at (914) 840-5238 to schedule your ride today.
Last updated 1 year ago
An important part of business is being punctual. Whether it’s to catch a flight to make an out of town meeting or to pick up a potential client at the airport, you’re going to need to know flight statuses to the tee. Luckily, you can have real-time updates on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with the Flight Status app.
Flight Status finds and tracks your airplane by airline, route, and flight number. Watch incoming flights on a map and synchronize all of your travel details from anywhere that gets 3G or wireless reception. The application also gives you gate and baggage claim information, making travel less time-consuming and giving you a convenient edge when pressed for time.
For punctual and stylish airport transportation, call Limousine Service of Westchester during your next visit to the Westchester area. Contact our friendly and professional staff at (912) 840-5238 for more information.
Last updated 2 years ago
Limousine Service of Westchester was lucky enough to be showcased at the Fleet Aviation Party, and we also got to meet John Starks, a retirned Knicks player. Check out more photos from this even in here in our album!
Last updated 2 years ago
Father’s Day is a day to celebrate our fathers and grandfathers, and how much they mean to us in our lives. It also can mean planning dinners, lunches, presents, and many other things. Let us take care of one of those tasks for you, by booking a car service for your celebrations. Here are a few reasons how Limousine Service of Westchester can help you have an enjoyable Father’s Day.
- It Creates an Experience: From the moment you into our vehicle, you are whisked away from the pressures of daily life and immersed in a relaxing experience where every desire is anticipated and every need is satisfied.
- Convenience: We will help you plan out the Father’s Day celebration you want. We can coordinate everything from on-site logistics to quality assurance and ground transportation. Just let us know when and where, and we'll handle the rest.
- Traveling into the City for Father’s Day? Whether you're traveling from Los Angeles to Palm Springs, New York to Boston, or anywhere in between, Limousine Service of Westchester offers relaxing, comfortable and reliable city-to-city chauffeured transportation. We will pick you up at your front door and drop you off at your requested destination. While traveling with us, you can spend the day sightseeing, catch a much-needed nap, or kick off your shoes and read your favorite paper. Sit back, relax and leave the driving to us.
Whether you need a car service for Father’s Day dinner, a night on the town, or a ride to the airport Limousine Service of Westchester is here to take care of your transportation needs. Booking a reservation can be done on our site or on the phone at (877) 878-5466. We are prepared to accommodate all of your special requests, from your favorite newspaper to your beverage of choice. No detail is too small.
Last updated 2 years ago
When it comes to business, there are few things more important than punctuality. From lunch meetings and business conferences to making connections at the airport, being punctual shows that you are organized and passionate about what you do.
Sometimes, punctuality can even be the difference between a promotion and a termination. For example, missing the closing of an important business deal because you were late in getting to the airport could land you in hot water with your company, costing you the deal and perhaps even your position.
If you’re trying to get ahead in business, here are some simple tips to help you arrive at your destination on time.
- Be Prepared: The night before an important flight, research how close the airport is to you, how long it would take to arrive at the airport without traffic, and how long it would take with traffic. When in doubt, add an hour to prepare for the worst of conditions. If waking up is difficult for you, then do whatever necessary in order to ensure that you will be awake well in advance of when you need to leave.
- Hire A Professional Driver: When it comes to airport transportation, you have several options, ranging from public transportation to personalized service. To avoid extra stress about meeting a connection, hire a chauffeur car like, Limousine Service of Westchester, which values punctuality and knows the importance of making connections. Consider hiring a limousine service in order to give you the space you need to relax and focus on the work ahead as you travel to your airport. A quality car service will provide you with a drive that knows when it’s okay to converse and when you need silence to concentrate.
Never miss a connection again by calling Limousine Service of Westchester. With personalized service and attention to detail, our chauffeured car services with ensure that you arrive at your destination comfortably and punctually. Contact our toll free number and speak with a specialist at (877) 878-5466 today!