Limousine Service of Westchester is an equal opportunity employer. It our policy to recruit, select and employ the most qualified persons for positions throughout our organization. This will be done without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual-preference, veteran status or other non-job related characteristics. Our terms and conditions of employment are, and will continue to be, established on the basis of the individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job function. In keeping with this policy, discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual preference, or veteran status by any of our employees, supervisors, managers, officers, representatives, customers, vendors, suppliers or contractors, will not be tolerated.
Limousine Service of Westchester is committed to the selection and development of talented individuals to meet our current and future needs.
We are looking for great people to add to our great team. If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing luxury chauffeured transportation companies in the nation then we would love to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in Limousine Service of Westchester.
Current Job Openings
Our chauffeurs are motivated, independent and very customer service oriented. You must enjoy working with people and thrive on delivering outstanding service.
If you possess these qualities, then you have what it takes to be part of our Chauffeur team.
As a part of our core values we believe in providing our customers with prompt, courteous, safe and dependable ground transportation services. We've been able to achieve this goal largely through the hard work and dedication of the talented people we employ.
Our idea candidate possesses, but is not limited, to the following:
- A Clean driving record
- Must have Westchester County Taxi and Limousine license (WCTLC) – NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Must be at least 25 years old for driver position
- Professional and pleasant personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail.
- Experience driving high level executives
- Experience driving various sized vehicles (sedan, stretch limousine, SUV, VAN, etc)
- Familiarity with Greater NY/CT/NJ areas
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn and follow LSW procedures
- Reliability is a critical to this position
Drivers have the opportunity to earn $700 - $900 per week.
Please call our main office at 914-592-8534 or email your resume to email@example.com.